It will run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
DCP-o-matic is a renamed and updated version of DVD-o-matic.
20th October 2014
DCP-o-matic 1.76.0 was released.
This version includes
- Update to nl_NL translation from Cherif Ben Brahim.
- Fix discovery of encoding servers to work more reliably.
- Fix loading of Targa files.
- Fix non-update of audio gain when changing the content selection.
- More fixes to some i18n on OS X.
- Fix crash on exit when the preferences dialog is open (on OS X).
- Fix server certificate downloads on OS X (#376).
- Allow separate X and Y scale of subtitles.
- Copy current ISDCF name into the film name when ‘Use ISDCF name’ is un-ticked.
- Fix hidden advanced preferences button in some locales (e.g. de_DE).
- Improve behaviour of batch converter window when it is shrunk (#338).
- Write <Creator> tags to CPLs with the creating DCP-o-matic's version number.
- Drop a hint when there is may be a better DCP container option than that currently selected (#392).
- Add a copy button to the preset colour conversions dialogue (#399).
- Fix missing ‘no stretch’ and ‘no scale’ options in defaults preferences.
- Allow drag and drop of files onto the content panel (#395).
- Possibly fix OS X crashes when doing audio plots.
- Some i18n fixes.
- A couple of other small fixes.
28th September 2014The Kookaburra Outdoor Cinema in Mundaring, Western Australia has just been added as the 100th user on the users' list. It's nice to have you all! If you use DCP-o-matic and would like to be added to the list, please get in touch.
29th August 2014
DCP-o-matic 1.73.0 was released.
This version includes:
- Fix for unexpectedly lost bits of content (10 minutes from the end of files, for example)
- Updated de_DE translation from Carsten Kurz.
- Updated fr_FR translation from Grégoire Ausina.
- Fix buggy trimming of content when overriding its detected frame rate.
- Fix various strange behaviours with translation of the KDM email in preferences.
- Fix missing translations of some UI parts.
- Fix to fetching of Doremi certificates with imb- filename prefixes.
- Hopefully fix random crashes (especially during encoding) on certain versions of OS X.
- The optional <Hash> tags are now written to CPL files to try and make Technicolor happy.
- A new ‘default scaling’ option in preferences.
- Allow changing of timing properties for many pieces of content at the same time.
- Add KDM email BCC option.
Thanks to Carsten Kurz, Grégoire Ausina, Will Meadows and Jamie Rokovetsky. Download it from here.
19th August 2014
Over the weekend, a set of 8 short films from the 2013 Aesthetica Short Film Festival was shown in 25 Picturehouse Cinemas across the UK. The DCP for the screening was encoded with our very own DCP-o-matic.